Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

70th Birthday- I cannot decide!!

I have been asked by a friends Mum to make a 70th Birthday card for a friend of hers. I could not decide on what kind of card to make since I didn't know the lady and since it was such a significant birthday.

So in the end I made 3 different designs to enable the friends mum to choose. below are the 3 contenders, at the bottom I will tell you which was the winner!!!





I felt this one was a bit too funky for a 70year old- or at least the ones i know!

Matching envelope at the back


Stampin' Up unless stated otherwise

Cardstock:Bashful blue, Wild wasabi, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White

Paper: Bashful blue designer

Accessories:Scallop punch, circle punches, bashful blue grosgrain ribbon, cuttlebug embossing folder, 'Girls are Weird' alphabet, gemstone





Getting better but still not happy, just didn't feel right!



Stampin' Up unless stated otherwise

cardstock: Perfect Plum, Pale plum and apricot appeal

Stamps: Upsey Daisy

Accessories: scallop punch, apricot appeal grosgrain ribbon,stylised silver hodgepodge,cuttlebug divine swirls embossing folder, unknown brand white grosgrain, Kaiser Rhinestones,



This is the end, I really felt this was the one- But is it the winner????


stampin Up unless otherwise stated

Cardstock: whisper white, Perfect plum, Pale plum, apricot appeal

Stamps: Priceless

Accessories:Pretties kit, Nestabilities circles and scallop circles, cuttlebug embossing folder, unknown white grosgrain ribbon, sizzix outline numbers, kaiser rhinestones.



And the winner is.......................................... No. 2!!!!!!!!



1 comments:

Aussieleigh said...

My favorite was #3 but they were all fabulous!