Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, July 24, 2009

Mojo Monday week 96

This Mojo monday sketch really grabbed me, it was simple and included a circle what more could a girl ask for!! While cruising through Stacey's stamping Stage, I spotted this Jewellery Colour inspiration #43 (an old one) that I just had to try. These are colours that I never in my wildest dreams have put together, but now I am converted- love 'em!!
So once again this week I have combined 2 challenges- even though the jewellery challenge is not current, it still counts- lol!!







the Recipe: (all Stampin up unless stated)
Stamps: Blooming with happiness
Paper: Bella Rose
Card: Pink Pirouette, YoYo Yellow, Kiwi Kiss and very Vanilla
Ink:Stazon- black, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette
Markers: YoYo yellow, pretty in Pink
Accessories: Nestabilites circles, cuttlebug asterisks, cuttlebug tab, Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon, Pink Pirouette5/8' striped ribbon, blender pen, stickles, kaiser Rhinestones, tiny weeny rhinestones (in the middle of some of the flowers on the dress)
Thanks for stoppin' by
Sue
X


1 comments:

Jen said...

Who would have thought Yoyo Yellow would fit in there! Looks great!!