Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, January 29, 2010

SSSC 53 & Curtain call: Act 14

A quick post for today! Not sure where my mojo has gone, but am in need of some serious help!! I have been using some challenges for inspiration, which pushes me to use colours and layouts that I normally wouldnt use. This creation is made using the SSSC #53 and Stacey colour challenge - curtain call : Act 14. Orchid Opulence is not a colour that I use very often , but I must say that it is certainly growing on me. hope you enjoy my creation.............





The recipe: (all SU unless stated)
Stamps: On your birthday and blooming with happiness (always a good fallback)
Ink: Stazon black
Markers: Bashful blue, Orchid Opulence and almost amethyst
cardstock: Bashful blue, orchid opulence and almost amethyst
Accessories: bashful blue taffeta ribbon, cuttlebug embossing folder "Caramello", nestabilites circles and blossoms, Stickles 'Çrystal', corner rounder.

Thanks for stopping by
happy stampin'
Sue
X

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loove that stamp set! Fab card!

Stacey Schafer said...

I love that sweet dress image...that set was one of my first stamp sets, can you believe it? Your card is darling, love the texture and use of color, Sue! Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call:)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

really lovely card- great job with the colors.

Rochelle said...

So nice Sue! I like how the card stock is half embossed with the little flowers.