Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FTL 78 - Dude, you rock!

I really wanted to give this sketch challenge ago, but life just got a bit hectic- alas I did manage to find 1/2 an hour to get the bulk of it done, I think it was my fastest one yet!! I think I need a deadline to spur me on! If you have some time and want to give this sketch a go, head along to Clean & Simple. Even if you miss out on FTL 78, save the site to your favourites and you will always find a wonderful sketch to inspire you.






The Recipe:(all SU unless stated)
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, whisper white, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Not quite Navy, Baja Breeze
Stamps: Sanded background, Classic Backgrounds, PTI signature greetings
Paper: American crafts Jersey
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles, Large and small star punches, orange brad
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Stamping
Sue
X

6 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I'm a huge fan of striped paper and I like the one you chose here. The colors you put with it are fab and the star, background stamp and sentiment make this a great card for a young man.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Lindsay said...

I really like this simple design! Great job!

Kari said...

Great card! Love the stars! Perfect guy card!

Unknown said...

Love this! very cool!

Heather P. said...

This is just fantastic! Love the combination of paper/embellies you used! :)

Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Clean & Simple Stamping. :)

Robyn said...

Great job again! Very funky!