Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

FTL 81 & ColourQ Challenge #22

Hello again!!
I was having a wander through some blogs and found these 2 challenges and felt I needed to give them a go, so sit back and have a wee look, if you would like to have a look at what other have created you can check them out here....  FTL 81 & ColourQ Challenge #22






















The Recipe: All SU unless stated
Stamps: Something simple, Love Ya bunches
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Black Stazon, Baja Breeze
Markers: Not Quite Navy, Certainly Celery and Sahara Sand
Accessories: 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle punches, blender pen

thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting
Sue
X

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow Sue -this is STUNNING!! Great job on both challenges- love it so much!

Unknown said...

love this!

Anonymous said...

hey Sue your card is awesome! I soooooo loved this sketch...and it caqn be used over and over again! I hope you'll stop by today and join my $100 cash give away! I'd love for you to play along with us! Hugs~Donna

Marisa said...

This is fabulous! I just love that little flower stamp and your use of the sketch and colours is wonderfully done :D