Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, April 17, 2010

A surprise from the lovely Marisa

Last week (been a bit slow here of late, lots to do to prepare for DD's birthday!) the lovely and inspirational Marisa over at Rosemary Reflections sent me this award, I must say that I was so proud to have received it,(thank you , thank you, thank you!) it put a smile on my face for the entire day!  I wasn't sure what to do with it but now I have picked the brains of Ange at Creative inspirations, I think I may have it worked out, well here goes!


In keeping with the award, you have to share ten things about yourself so here you are:

1.I love to share my passion of stamping with other, getting them addicted too is such a rush!  not sure I share that passion to share with our girls cause I always end up cleaning up after them-lol

2.I really enjoy our girls when they are sleeping, they just look soooooo cute in their beds all tucked up!  I really do love them- as challenging as they are at times!

3.I am very untidy when I create, just ask my very patient husband

4. I love to accumulate stamps and stamping stuff, but at times have no desire to use it, so much harder than purchasing!  I still have stamps that are unmounted after many months!

5.My husband and I have just started latin dance lessons, which are so much fun (the body doesn't think so the next day though) I really enjoy doing something special with my DH

6. I love to bake to fill other's tummies, I find myself often in the kitchen baking up a storm!  I must say that my passion for cooking has dimmed somewhat since my passion for stamping has increased!

7. I am a natural procrastinator, why do today what can be done tomorrow!

8. I am happily enjoying my 2nd marriage, 10years and still going strong, getting better each and everyday!  I look forward to my DH walking in the door every night after work- he provides my much needed balance!

9. Now that I have reached the ripe old age of 40, I am comfortable with myself and my body (not really much choice- hehe!)

10.  I am have very strong principles, especially honesty and have little time for those that don't :(

That wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be! 

The second part of the award is to pass the award on to 10 other blogs that I find beautiful, the ones I have chosen to pass it on to I find very inspirational, enjoy stopping by often, and love their creations.  I have many that fit this criteria, so here goes..................

The beautiful blogs I would like to pass this award on to are:

1. Ange Kelly at Creative Inspirations, for being a great friend and an inspiration, and sharing my addiction and encouraging it at every opportunity!!

2. Angela Muir at 'It's all about me! & a little about them' for being an inspiration and showing me a differnt way to create!

3. Robyn at Rainbows by Robyn for sharing her great style and leaving wonderful comments!

4. Stacey at Stacey's Stamping Stage, for giving me the opportunity to be part of her amazing design team and for showing how much you can get done with a busy family and a job-take my hat off to you! :)

5. Teneale at Teneale Williams for her elegant designs and willingness to share her ideas.

6. Marelle at thINK Spot, a great place to be inspired

7.Vicki at It's a stamp thing, I just love her style, all the cards she makes are absolutely stunning!

8. Dawn at Raspberry Suite, I love her simple and very elegant style,  I enjoy stopping by and checking out her latest designs and tutorials, always something to learn and try!

9. Nichole at Capture the Moment, what an amazing lady, and not to mention very talented!  Someone who loves to help fellow stampers get the stamps and the quality they want!

10.  And last but by no means least, my members in the Curtain Call Crew design team.  Every week I look forward to seeing their designs and their take on the colours, always there to inspire and rediscover my mojo!A big thank you to Andrea, Amy, Iwona, JulieLea, Marisa, Melissa, Shelley- thank you Ladies !

4 comments:

Marisa said...

It was so much fun learning more about you, Sue :D It's the part of the award I enjoy the most as it personalizes the cards and blog entries so much. Thanks for sharing :D

I can relate to the untidy stamping area LOL! Have to do a purge and clean every once in a while to keep things in order. Good for you for taking Latin Dance lessons with your hubby. I so enjoy watching Dancing with the Stars when they do them and having been born in Latin America I think it's in my blood even though I am not Latin myself LOL! So nice to know of someone else who hold honesty so highly and share your same feelings about it.

Have a great day and keep us posted on which dances you are learning :D Looking forward to seeing your card tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Hey Girlfriend, thankyou for this award. I feel very proud and honoured that you have nominated me. (Especially since you were the one to get me addicted LOL!).

Ange xx

Stacey Schafer said...

how sweet are you! thanks for the shout-out, Sue! you're a doll:)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh how fun! I thought you're never gonig to make it with the list! lol
It was wonderful to get to know you better! Thanks so much for including your CC buddies! xxx