Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day in Sunbury!

For all Mother's out there I hope you have enjoyed your Mother's Day as much as I did!  I was woken at about 7.20 am (a nice sleep in) with lots of warm cuddles and wonderful creations and gifts!  The girls have been very busy over the last couple of weeks creating their gifts!

The girls (Rylee on the left and Darcy on the Right)  filled with smiles this morning!


Sunshine eggs made by Darcy, recipe from the Barbie cookbook!


Darcy's goodies made at her scrapbooking class over the last couple of weeks.  The heart box was filled with homemade chocolates and in the 'Mum'gift bag along with a decorated post-it holder!


The Card she made with me during the week with the colours from CCCC#29 this week!


 Rylee's beauties, card made at home and the hanging pictures made in Art Class and her school class!


I love you Mum, because you are warm, I love you Mum because you give me warm cuddles!


Thanks for stopping by
happy crafting
Sue
X


4 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Sue... what a wonderful Mother's Day you had! So many different, clever creations from your girls - unbelievable! It's great that both caught the bug of crafting - and I can see they're rocking the thang already :)
(btw, I think I saw your husband with the girls in Geyer's newsagents on Saturday :D )

Marisa said...

What precious treasures you got- not only in the wonderful things your girls made for you but in your girls themselves :D Love the picture of the three of you :D Breakfast looked yummy! SO wonderful that you and your girls can create together. Future Curtain Call members in the making LOL! Happy Mother's Day!!

Julie said...

Sweet sweet stuff you got there!!!Great cards as well!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a fantastic Mother's Day! I hope you got to sneak in some crafting time just for you :) You're girls look as though they have been very busy (lucky them) making some gorgeous homemade creations - the best kind!
Andrea