Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bling Sketch Challenge

Hello all, I have a quick post for you (I have Darcy (9) in the kitchen cooking pancakes!)
I saw this fabulous sketch challenge and knew that I had to participate, adding to my christmas card stash along the way!
but of course I forgot to add the sentiment- hope the bling covers up the fact- lol!



I have used the die namics snowflake dies for this one, they are fabulous to use, I love the shape!



The Recipe:
Cardstock: Stampers select white, Not quite navy, Bashful blue, American crafts glitter cardstock (not visible in the main photo)
Accessories: die namics Snowflakes, white felt, Marina Mist Grosgrain, ZVA bling swirl, Kaiser Rhinestones, Nesties

6 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Love all the bling Sue. Very pretty card.

Joy said...

Very elegant Sue, love the bling!

Kylie said...

Gorgeous card Sue!
LOVE your 'Bling' and the colours you used, simply stunning!
Thanks for playing along with us at Annabelle Stamps!

Take care,
Kylie X

Andrea said...

Wow Sue, this is stunning! Love how you've turned the design, the colours and the bling!
Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
Andrea
x

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful card, Beautiful Bling too!! Thanks for adding your elegant card in the Annabelle Stamps challenge this week and good luck.

Rene Sharp said...

Sue your card is just stunning. Very elegant and stylish. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Annabelle Stamps!!