Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, December 2, 2010

CASE study #17, Welcoming a new Muse & team member!

 Welcome back to CASE study #17!
It is now time to introduce our Muse for December......the very very talented Nina Brackett from Crafting in Croatia, make sure you pop in and check out all of Nina's creations at her blog.  Miss Chupa has picked some beauties for this month, make sure you check in each week!
Another fabulous announcement is a wonderful new jewel in our CASE study crown, Cristina Kowalczyk from My Paper Secret will be joining us, make sure you stop by Cristina's blog and give her a BIG CASE study welcome.
 Now it is time to get down to some crafty business!

Just look at this stunner from Nina, if you would like all the details you can check it out here



here is my take - sorry not much mojo in the tank today!!



The Recipe:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, real Red, Old olive
Paper: Stampin' Up Dashing
Stamps: Stampendous - Ornament Greetings
 Ink: Real Red
Accessories:MFT lace border die, Baker's twine (PTI), button, mini rhinestones, silk ribbon (PTI)

 Here is a quick rundown of what you can do to join in the fun. 
Take what works best for you from Nina's (above) and show us how you were inspired.

There is no right or wrong it is just YOUR way!!
We would all love you to play along with us at CASE study again

 Sounds like a fun? Sure does! It is now your turn to whip up a storm!

Our sponsor for the week is Chris Franco,
The design team also has fabulous creations,
Lil' Old Me
Teneale (Taking a break for a couple of weeks)

 Nina Brackett (December Muse)

Thanks again for stopping by
Happy CASing
Sue
X

4 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I really like your card, Sue, I' m always amazed at how cute the punched border looks on top or the very bottom of the card, but I never use it myself - I guess it's time for change!
I hope you're doing well, HUGS!

Julie said...

Just beautiful Sue...I love that border punch you used!!!

Jean Martin said...

This is so delish! I love this one Sue! That ornament is so sweet! And I love how you used the baker's twine. I really should get some of those!

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful Sue! Love that border at the top with the wonderful baker's twine! Super colors and fabulous clean layout. Gorgeous, as usual!