Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Scrapbook Boutique Christmas Ornaments

I have a simple one to share with you today, I just loved this DS paper and co-ordinated the ornaments to match, little bit of sparkle and ta da, last minute Christmas card.
This gorgeous CC designs stamp came from Scrapbook Boutique!  I had so much fun with this one, just perfect for copics!! I think I might try some different colour combinations after christmas- start preparing for Christmas 2011!! 





the Recipe:
Stamps: Hero Arts - Holiday Sayings & CC Designs Sugarplums - Ornaments and Holly
Copics: R24, R29, BG0000, BG10, YG21, YG23, YG25, YG63, YG67
Paper: Echo Park Sweet Summertime - Citrus Circle
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities Mega Ovals Large, Stickles - Crystal, Plaid Dimensional Magic, White taffeta ribbon, Making Memories Paper and Ribbon Slot punching tool


thanks for stopping by
Happy crafting/chrissy preparing
Sue
X

3 comments:

Doris T. said...

Lovely card! Great colors :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Hello gorgeous... should I know something about this card?? :P
Happy Christmas again, as catch up soon! xxx

Laurie said...

Your coloring is awesome here Sue!! I just love this card!!