Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Copic Intermediate !!

I must admit that I have been sitting on this one for over a week, but the time has come to share.

Last Monday I attended the 1st ever Australian Copic Intermediate course here in Melbourne -Our hands were held throughout the day by our very own talented 'Copic Queen' Mandi-Lee, who made the day a whole lot of fun!
 We had a pretty busy day, sitting out side our comfort zone for a big part of the day, but having said that the learning curve was HUGE!!
 
Mandi-Lee lead us through shadow colour theory, Properties of Light and shadow (stretching the mind) - boy did I need help here, now it is finally making sense!
We coloured with combinations that I would have been too scared to use together, we even played around with some of the tricky situations, skin and hair being the biggies!


See you back here tomorrow when we reveal the April Muse at CASE study!!

8 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

YIPPEE!!!!!!

Jenny said...

I agree, it was a great day and so good to meet you! Now all we need is our 'Intermediate' blinkie. I spoke to Mandi on the weekend and she is going to give Johnny a nudge - in the nicest possible way:-) Jenny B x

The Other Patti Sue said...

Big huge CONGRATS to you!

Lenet said...

wiehoo congratulations!!

Marisa said...

You go girl :) Happy colouring!

Jay Gee said...

Wow, this is fantastic! I just need them to come to Townsville now :)

cjclncma said...

Congratulatons Sue...I would love to do some courses in this...Do they have copic classes for dummies??

Andrea Ewen said...

Congratulations, though I am not surprised, your coloring skills are to die for...