Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, February 8, 2013

La La Land Friday Inspiration- Sweet Treats



Hello all, I'm back again with another post for  La-La Land Inspiration Friday 


On to our inspiration for this week ......

"Sweet Treats"

Remember you can participate in our Inspiration Challenges too,  by linking up to our Customer Gallery! 
Hope you can play along with us too!

I found a fabulous little tutorial via Pinterest to make this gorgeous little box.
It is made with one sheet of cardstock, with no cuts and it can fold flat when opened up, such a neat idea!  It is a bit fiddly but well worth giving it a go, what better was to dress up some easter goodies!

You can check out the tutorial here

I have added in a scalloped flap on top to add some extra height









Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R01, R02, B60
Hair: E01, EE07, E08, E09, E18
R05, R08, R27, R29
YG13, YG03, YG17
BG11, BG53, BG15
C00, T0, T1, T3


Other Supplies


AC Mustard Cardstock, Pebbles Inc Seen and Noted Paper pad, PTI Buttons


Check out the challenges just for kids at LLLC4K, there are fabulous prizes too!














3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

oooh, I would just love to wake up to this on Easter morning.... I feel like maybe I missed out on something in my childhood lol! You never cease to amaze me Sue, LoVe it!

Unknown said...

Wow! this looks good enough to eat! LOL! and your colouring never ceases to amaze me!

Angela said...

Eeeek!!! Easter goodies already?!?!? What a gorgeous little container for eggs!! Fabulous colouring too Suzi! You haven't lost it mate! Xx