Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Inspiration Friday- Edge it!



Hello all, back again with another post for  La-La Land Inspiration Friday


'Edge it- use fancy edges'



Remember you can participate in our Inspiration Challenges too,  by linking up to our Customer Gallery!
You can also share your fabulous creations on the  Facebook Page as well as a  Twitter feed!

Hope you can play along with us too!

Finally returning to some kind of normal after the La La Land retreat, it was a bit of a shock to the system to get back into the craft room again.
Using this weeks inspiration I decided to go with a Christmas theme, I hope I am the only one falling behind on my Christmas cards- oops!
You may wonder why there are so many dies in my card, had a little challenge to see how many dies I could use in one card, 12 in this one!!




Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R01, R02
Hair: E30, E21, E33, E23, E25 
Dress: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, R02, R14, R05, R08
Snowflakes: B000, B00, clear spica



Have a great weekend




1 comments:

lostinpaper said...

12 dies in one card... maybe that's a record Sue, I don't think I even own that many (well you know that's a lie lol). s
She is so so cute I just love it!