Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, November 1, 2013

La La Land Inspiration Friday- Giftbags and tags



Hello all, back again with another post for  La-La Land Inspiration Friday


'Gift Bags and Tags'



Remember you can participate in our Inspiration Challenges too,  by linking up to our Customer Gallery!
You can also share your fabulous creations on the  Facebook Page as well as a  Twitter feed!

Hope you can play along with us too!


this is a remake of the christmas wreath I designed earlier in the year and also one of the projects we did at the La La Land retreat.  There is a gift tag to go with it, but for the life of me I can't seem to find it- somewhere in all the mess that was once my craftroom!! 

The cardstock for the bag is my all time favourite, Pebbles Rouge dot- dots on one side and gingham on the reverse- paper heaven!!







Have a great weekend



3 comments:

Marion said...

Awesome Sue!

Marisa said...

LOVE the dimensional tree and gorgeous poinsettias.

lostinpaper said...

What can I say but... WOW!